To all my faithful readers out there (you know who you are) I am taking a break from the blogging world for a little while. I am in a major funk and can't seem to shake it. I need to take a break from the Internet world and focus on me and my family. Hopefully it will only be for a few weeks but who knows. I am sure I wont be able to stay away for long, I can't go to long with out seeing how all my friends are doing. Don't worry I will figure my funk out, I usually do. In the mean time I hope that everyone has a wonderful Holiday season. May the force be with you, live long and prosper, peace out and all that jazz!
-Caralee
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I hope you get over it soon, I love to see pictures of your cute kids!
I admire you! Back in August, we unplugged our TV, and it's been so much more peaceful in our home without that distraction. But the internet is just another distraction, and sometimes I feel like it can consume me. So I may be right there behind you in taking a break for a while. I've been thinking about it. We'll see.
Betcha can't stay away from Facebook! :)
The beach pictures on FB made me very jealous.
Have a good break Caralee! I'll miss you & your cute kids. I've certainly been in major funks before and simplifying definitely helps. Take care of yourself, ok?
I love you so much. I wish I could help.
know that you will be missed! i love reading your posts! Hope you have a happy Holiday season as well!
Post a Comment