Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fun with Friends and two teeth

Sydney would shrivel up and die with out her friends. She has so much fun with them! She is always talking about them and even when they are not here she insists that I set a spot for them at the table. When they come in the morning she runs to the door and shouts "Bria's Home!" or "Savanah's Home!" They all love doing crafts and this was the latest one, reindeer head bands.
They started pretending they were reindeer and wanted red noses so they could be Rudolph. I told them that they could just pretend to have red noses. They were perfectly fine with that and continued playing.
Sydney crawling around pretending to be a reindeer.

Check out the chompers on this kid. But don't get to close because he bites. hard. (if you know what I mean!) Yeowch!!!
The number 7 for being 7 months old(almost 8). A few things about Brock at 7 months are:
He loves table food so much that he has stopped eating baby food
Loves to drink from his sippy cup
He rolls everywhere
He can scoot backwards on his back(talented I know right)
He is close to crawling
He has his two bottom teeth
He chews on everything(even me)
He loves his Mommy and cries if she walks away from him
Still is THE MOST ROTTEN SLEEPER IN THE WORLD!!!
Says Dada and BaBa and loves to blow raspberries
Laughs like crazy whenever he sees his sister( she however still wont give him the time of day)
Likes to watch baby signing time and watches my hands really close when ever I sign to him
loves his bink and his silky blue blanket
refuses to go to sleep without his silky blue blanket
loves reading books
and he has the most killer smile ever and beautiful twinkley blue eyes!

I just love this kid!



2 comments:

Carlos said...

Those hats are a fun idea! And little Brocky sure is cute! Yes, I know what you mean with the teeth....ouch! It's fun though, you know you love it all! :)

Sarah said...

Brocky is so cute!!!! Your the funniest mom ever!!!!!!!!!!