Thursday, August 19, 2010

Black Eye's and Sparkly Teeth

Sydney loves her "sparkly tooth", she talks about it all the time and constantly feels the urge to go and look at it in the mirror. It is kind of funny to catch her making faces in the mirror as she looks in her mouth at her sparkly new tooth. She also loves to show it to random people. She has showed it to her friends, family, cousins and Grandparents. My daughter is not shy or self conscious at all.

After we got to see Sydney after her teeth got fixed we noticed those two purple spots under Sydney's eye, they almost looked like bruises. I am not sure what they came from exactly, but I think it must be from her tape allergy. Sydney gets very bad rashes from medical tape and I think that they had her eye taped shut while she was under anesthesia. She had a tape shaped rash for about 24 hours after her procedure all around her eye. I just thought it was weird because I have never seen the purple bruise spots from tape before.She makes me laugh! (please ignore the sad state of the bath tub. Bath tub crayons and I have a love/hate relationship)
Brock got his first black eye on Saturday. We were all playing ball together(Brock's favorite thing to do) and Brock was chasing after one of the balls. He bent down to pick it up and hit his eye on the corner of the kids table. It was so sad. He now has a nice looking bruise. What can I say, he is all boy(and part pirate, according to this pictures...arg!)
I love his scrunch nose pictures!


*Thanks everyone for the nice comments and words of encouragement. The wedding is over.....phew! I feel like it went pretty good, not quite at the level I hoped for, but I got some very good shots. I don't know why I get so worked up but being able to blog about it makes me feel so much better. Thanks!*

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love these cute bathtub pictures! You're kids are just so dang cute! I think it is funny that Sydney loves to show off her sparkly tooth, and Brocky just has the cutest face in these pictures! I love it!

Julie said...

Hahaha, love these pictures. What funny kids! I miss them.

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Your kids are soo adorable! Love the "shiny tooth" comment, Faith calls hers "metal teeth". Your little boy is such a cutie, he has such an incredible range of facial expressions. Glad to hear that the wedding is over, can't wait to see pictures!

Sarah said...

I miss those kiddos