Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crinkly Hair

Sydney LOVES it when she has braids in her hair because she knows that the next day, I will take the braids out and she will have crinkly hair. She absolutely loves it when she has crinkly hair, and her hair is finally getting long enough that I can french braid it or do other fun things with it.
Most of the time she asks me to do her hair so that it is covering her ears. This means no tight pony tails or pig tails. Most of the time I am okay with this because Sydney's hair breaks easily and she gets a lot of breakage when I put to many elastic bands in it. But now that her hair is longer it is fun having the option to do her hair in different ways, and some funner styles.


She loves headbands right now too. We made a few for her birthday and she loves to wear them. Anything that allows her to have her hair down and covering her ears is perfect in her book.
I love my crinkly haired 4 year old!!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

That bottom picture cracks me up! I can just imagine Sydney insisting on you taking her picture with that bird! She is so cute with her crinkley hair! She is so fun!

Sarah said...

Sydney you are so beautiful with crinkly hair :)