Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Friends

These two crazy kids have finally started being more then just siblings and more like friends. They actually play together sometimes now and I am loving it. I don't know if it was just the age difference or the fact that we always have babysitting kids around so they have never really HAD to play together that much. Sydney has ALWAYS had a friend her age to play with practically every day. Brock has ALWAYS been a jealous momma's boy and rarely leaves my side. Also Sydney has always kind of resented that fact that we brought home a little baby and messed up her only child world that she lived in for over two years. All that aside, Brock has started showing a little more independence from me and has started to play and interact more with others(his sissy and his dad included). He has always loved his sissy and it has been so fun watching Sydney start to play and interact more with Brock too. I can't wait for this summer when I wont have any babysitting kids around and Brock and Sydney will really be forced to play more with each other. I hope that someday they can be great friends.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Finally lol can you imagine how Brock is gonna be if you have another baby lol :)