

Sydney has started to glare! a At random times all day long Sydney will glare at me for no real reason. I really can't help but laugh when this cute little girl gives me the stink eye!
These two video clips show how well Sydney has started to talk and remember things. She tries so hard to talk sometimes, I can tell she is so frustrated because she knows what she wants but can't get the words out. She has even started making up her own signs in her frustration to communicate what she wants!
We got this book at Costco and Sydney loves it! We have only had it for about a week but Sydney already know what most of the animals are and where they go!


14 comments:
Those videos are SOOOOO cute! She is so smart! Caralee you have a darling little girl! Fun pictures!
Wow that starfall is a pretty cool site...it looks like Sydney is having a fun time learning with it, she is so cute...we love the glare look!
Hugs,
Mike & family
What a smartie pants!!! I can't believe how much she is talking! What a good mommy she has!
She looks so dang cute in the first picture! Even with a scawl :) She is such a smart little girl! She must have an awesome mom!! Great Job Caralee
She's so cute caralee........I love it when they start to talk and jabber! Savanna will say stuff that I didn't understand and look at me like I should understand........so that is fun!
That glare is classic! You should train her to use it on people you don't like :). (kidding, of course!)
Haha! Lincoln makes a face just like that. It kills me!
You have a dang cute little girl! And my wonderful mom took my family pics, isn't she good!
baby glares make me laugh!!
When Gracey started glaring, that was the first time my stepdad was like "whoa, she does look like you Morgan!"
Those are some priceless pictures! :)
So Cute! i would just love to meet your little girl someday...she's such an inspiration!
Much Love and Many Prayers~
Allysa Barkdoll
thebarkdollfam.blogspot.com
How funny! It makes you wonder what she's thinking about when she does those scowleys.
Oh my goodness, Caralee, you have a little genius there! She knows so much and talks so well for only being 15 months! I can't even believe it! Hey, we checked out Starfall.com and Emily and I had a blast working on letters and sounds. It was fun to have her cuddle up with me and use the computer as a teaching tool! Thanks for the tip!
Those pictures are funny! I can't believe how much my little Sydney Joey is growing up. By the way I love your new blog design it is so fun! Thanks for your comments on my blog sis. You and your little family really are an inspiration to me. I bet Reeve will love talking to Sydney about heart surgery. I think that is a fun idea!
Love ya,
LeAnn
Post a Comment