Friday, April 25, 2008

At the Water Park



Today I had no babysitting kids, (Wahoo!!!) so my sister Leann and I went to the water park that is just behind the Library, the kids had a blast in the wading area. It was so fun just being out of the house during the day, this was exactly what I needed to help cheer me up!

"Tolman help me up!"

The Cousins!

Sydney and Eden loved to climb on the rocks.
Kimball had a great time splashing in the water!

13 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

Cute swimsuit!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Caralee, I swear... why don't we do anything with each other?! I can't believe that we don't just run into each other in town- we go to the same places!! (Well, at least the water park!) Looks like you had a fun day!

Catherine said...

I have been meaning to comment on your talented photography skills, Caralee. Your photos are always so amazing! The black and white photos are always a nice touch, plus little miss Syndey is gorgeous anyway, so it's probably not difficult to create a great photo, eh?

Julie said...

How on earth did you get all the cousins to sit still so well? We are going to have to try that while I am there, but adding to kids might just make it too difficult...

Carlos said...

That looks like it was way fun! Shay has been wanting to take Tay there. Glad we could help give you the day off :)

Carlos said...

Hey, could you ask Julie to invite me to her blog? She is always leaving comments on mine and I want to see her's. Thanks :) It was fun seeing you on Thursday!

Emma said...

Cute swim suit! And yes, great pictures. How nice it would to be swimming in the middle of town in my bathing suit... or not.

Holly Woolsey said...

When did you go? I was totally there last Monday and Tuesday! It is so fun and the kids LOVE it!!!

Emily Orison said...

Where is that water park at? That buiding looks like the Woodward building. It's been so long since I've been around St. George. I hardly recognize the place.

Recovery Guru said...

Katie- I have no idea why we don't run into each other more, it would be fun! I do know that we will be going to the water park a lot this summer so we will have to meet up!
Janese- I will get you an invite to Julie's blog, but it might not happen for a little bit, Julie is coming to visit for a month during the wedding and Leann's baby being born!
Holly- We went at 2 p.m. on Friday! We all really need to do a park date sometime this summer!
Emily-You are right about the location of the park, they tore down the old St. George library and put in an uber-cool water park!

McDuffie Family said...

I love that park! They look so cute in their swim suits! Looks like fun!

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

Tayler says mmmmm when she eats too. so i don't think you have anything to worry about. oh ya my mom has been trying to get a hold of you. she was wondering if you wanted lynes back. it turns out janese is alergic to him.

Unknown said...

What fun! Great pics!