Thursday, May 1, 2008

Watering the Flowers

Every day Sydney grabs my hand, takes me to the door and signs "flowers please! and "Water please!" over and over until I give in and let her "help" me water the flowers. Her help almost always leaves her soaked with water but she loves it!




10 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Very cute! These are the exact things that I am looking forward to. It's moments like this I remember as a child and I hope I can create fun memories like this with my kids!

Jess said...

Super fun! I love your new back ground by the way:)

Emma said...

You take the best pictures Caralee! I love the last one!

Catherine said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Isn't signing wonderful? It really helps Jon be able to communicate to me what he wants rather than whining! And that's always nice! :)

Christina said...

Oh she is so cute! I really love the black and white pictures. It is so fun that she knows sign language and uses it. We need to get together sometime soon and let the girls play.

Carlos said...

Hehe she looks wetter than than flowers! You're lucky it's warm enough down there to let her go wild with the water!

Melenie said...

How come you always have such great pictues and I dont? I love the black and white with the colorful flowers.
I miss being a kid.

Recovery Guru said...

Mel- for every good picture that I take there are probably 5-10 bad ones! I also love to use Picasa's free photo editing program, so easy!

jaesi said...

she is so so very darling.

Brandi Schall said...

We are FINALLY starting to see the "hose-weather" up here! My girls love to play with it, too--and I love that it's our first "house" that we can! The 2 before we lived in were condos where hoses weren't available. Every kid needs a hose and something to water, it's the funnest! And I agree with Mel, I miss being a kid, too.