Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Perfect Day

Mary's wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was perfect and the day was nice and warm, perfect for the outside reception! I only brought the camera to the temple, so these are the only pictures that I have to post at the moment. When I get the pictures that my Aunt(the wedding photographer) took I will post the rest of the pictures from the reception!
Mary and Jake, Together Forever! Doesn't my sister look beautiful in my mom's wedding dress!




Gracie and Sydney trying to get into the doors that the bride and groom came out of....you will get you turn someday girls(Thankfully not any time soon!!!)!

Sydney loved all the flowers!







Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I love Sydney's dress and love your pink shirt. Pink is a striking color on you, Caralee!

MAYBERRY said...

What a beautiful family you are. Sorry we didn't make it to the reception. I had to work. Such a lame excuse, but the bills never stop. Glad it all turned out well.

Emma said...

You are looking HOT in that pink shirt Caralee! And Sydney is looking like such a big girl now!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh your sis, is Beautiful! and how fun Pedicures for all the gals! Love it! and I think you look so STINKIN CUTE in the pic of you and your hubby and cute sydney! i just love weddings!

Jess said...

You do look so cute in that shirt! Your sister looked beautiful, and Sydney cute as always! Yay, for the perfect day!

Melenie said...

You look beautiful! Love he little girls' dresses.

Brooke Bennett said...

My cousin got married Saturday too. I wish I would have known about your sis. It would have been fun to see you! My cousin got married at 11:20 am. What time did your sis. get married?

Brooke Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Recovery Guru said...

Brooke-Mary was married at 9:20, it would have been fun to see you too!

Thanks to all of you that said I look cute in my pink shirt, I was feeling stressed all day and felt anything but cute.....mostly I just felt fat!

Holly Woolsey said...

Your sister looks beautiful and Sydney's dress is darling!

Morgan said...

That is so cool that she wore your mom's dress. It is still so pretty and white!

Tracy S. said...

Love the shirt also! Glad it all turned out well.

Catherine said...

yea! Weddings are always so fun. I love the family pic. You look freakin' gorgeous, girl! I was bummed I couldn't see you when I was in St. George because you were too busy, but I totally understand! Love ya Caralee!

Alyssa said...

You ALL look so beautiful! I love Sydney and Gracie's dresses...so cute!