One of Sydney's favorite things to do is crawl into my lap when I am on the computer and ask for "c", or for the "kitties". "C" is Sydney's word for Starfall.com, we have gone to this site so much that Sydney can recognize and label the letter c when she sees it, she also recognizes the letter "G" because there is a gorilla that plays a guitar and she loves to dance to it.
I can't even tell you how tired I am of Starfall, don't get me wrong it is a very cute site but one can only handle so much of the same things over and over! I decided to find some different fun toddler games so that we would have a variety of different things to play instead of the guitar playing gorilla over and over and over! I found this one, this one, and this one is a list of tons of different sites that offer fun toddler games. So get your kids and check them out.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
THANK YOU!!! New things to do with Ian at home!
Cool! Chase loves starfall, and knew almost the entire alphabet before he turned 2 because of it! I'll definately be checking out the other ones:)
Fisher Price is one we use a lot too. I hadn't heard of starfall before but it looks great, THANK YOU!!!!
I am just barely starting to introduce computer games to Gracey and those are definitely going into my favorites.
We just started the computer thing too with our girls. Liv was on starfall for an hour today! I will have to show her the other sites. She loves "working" on the computer like Mom and Dad :)
Thanks for sharing starfall, I was so amazed when I introduced it to Brinley a few weeks ago...and now she can do it by herself, navigate the mouse and click...I was blown away. I'll have to pry her from the computer now! Thanks for sharing the other links as well, this is opening up a whole new world to Brinley!
Hugs,
Mike & Family
Thank you, this will come in handy.......something new to do for me and savanna. Also, sorry about the other day of no sleep! I know how that goes at times! What is a mom to do?! I keep telling myself that one day I will get to sleep in again!
Post a Comment