Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls Just Want To Have Fun....And Pedicures!

My baby sister is getting married tomorrow........ack!!! I feel so old! My sisters,(minus LeAnn who just had baby Tait!) my mom, and I went and got pedicures, so our feet would look sexy for the wedding and the reception! Generally I really don't like my feet touched at all,(The last/first time I got a professional pedicure it was over a year ago!) but it was kind of fun seeing my feet all pretty! I kind of got a little sick anytime I noticed the nail techs working on all the other feet(remember that I really really hate feet!) even though they were my sisters(whom I love!!).
In order from closet to farthest away: Julie(about 3-4 months pregnant with her 3rd!) me, Mary(the bride) and Sarah.


My beautiful Mom and Julie.
For Mother's Day, Julie and I went in on my Mom's Pedicure, we even paid a little extra so that they would workd really hard on my Mom's poor feet! My Mom has been spending months getting the back yard ready for this wedding and her poor feet have paid the price. I was happy that she finally got in some TLC before the wedding!


L to R Sarah, Mary, and Me

Da dum da dum...... The beautiful bride to be! Mary didn't really like the massage chair, she kept leaning forward because she said that it was punching her!



The end results. I didn't get my Mom's foot in for the picture because they were still working on her feet. After we were done getting pedicures we went and found some cute toe rings to wear to the reception. Tomorrows the big day, I hope that we are ready for the crazyness that the wedding brings!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tracy S. said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hope tomorrow goes great. I can't wait to see some pics!

Jess said...

Yay, for pedicures, sisters, and weddings! Good luck tomorrow!

Emily Orison said...

Makes me wanna go get a pedicure!

Brandi Schall said...

I haven't ever gotten a pedi for that same reason--feet gross me out. People touching my feet gross me out even more. Maybe I'll have to try it, if you could do it. My Mom-in-law is always wanting me to get one with her.

Holly Woolsey said...

How fun! I got my first pedicure about a month ago. My coworker told me she wanted to take me for my first time so she could laugh at me...it was fun! We had a good time!

Alyssa said...

FUN! I LOVE pedicures! In fact, I think it's about time I get another one...