Check out the legs on this girl! She has the legs that I always dreamed of, long, and skinny! Sydney grew two inches in four months and is in the 84th percentile for height. She also gained 2 pounds and is now 22 pounds, this puts her in the 30th percentile for weight. I am most proud of the fact that her head finally grew! It took her about eight months for her head to grow a full inch, she was always in the 3rd or 4th percentile for her head circumference. Well Sydney's head grew a full inch in 4 months, this puts her in the 30 percentile! I can hardly believe that she is so big, time flies by to dang fast!
Her are a few cute videos of her playing! In the first video she is bouncing on a ball, Sydney loves balls! I am tying to get her to say "it's a ball" in the clip but didn't manage to get it on camera. She has started to say phrases, most of them involve balls! She will say, "Get a ball", "Want a ball", "It's a ball", and "more ball". The only none ball phrase is "Take a bath". Sometimes these phrases are very clear, but most of the time she sounds like she is saying "yaba daba daba yaba daba a ball!" she will repeat this over and over and it is so dang cute! I will keep trying to get this on video because it makes me laugh so hard! Sydney has also started to ask for "more Whee!" meaning she wants to be tossed around and played with! She will come up to me grab my hand or my face if I am not paying attention, smile and say "More Whee!" with that cute little voice of hers and I have no choice but to go along with what ever she is asking me to do. Oh boy am I in trouble, she has me wrapped completely around her pinky finger!

11 comments:
I'm glad you are doing better.......it never fully takes away the worry, but it just shows how much you love that little girl! She seriously is gorgeous and that is partly 'cuz she comes from you! Savanna and Gracie have things that I wished I had had...but then again, I don't think I'd look as cute as them! Cute clips. Savanna loves balls too. WE really need to get these gals together! Hang in there.
So glad to hear you are feeling better!
So funny how small her head was, it doesn't look that small. We never have that problem in my girls. Between me and Corky, my girls heads measure off the charts. I am dead serious. It gets the docs laughing every time.
She is such a sweet girl. I hope you continue to feel the comfort you have had. Good luck with everything.
Look at all that dark hair! She looks so much like her pretty Mama I can't get over it!
Hope all goes well with all the up coming test!
I'm glad you're doing better. I found this really cool quote and I thought of you! "Sometimes God calms the storm....Sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms His child."
You'll make it! The pictures you posted of Sydney are so adorable! She is a beautiful little girl! Stay strong!
I am so happy that you are feeling better about the whole thing, Caralee. Your Heavenly Father knows you and loves you SO SO SO much. And I love ya too! When you are up here in SLC, I would love to meet you at the hospital and just give you a hug. :) You have so many friends that care about you and Seth and Sydney!
Love ya Sis. I am sorry that everything feels so out of control sometimes. Everyone else is right, you have a lot of people praying for you and Heavenly Father answers prayers. Sometimes not in the way that we would like but always in the way that is best for us. You have been on my mind and in my heart a lot this last week and in my prayers. Thanks for showing me how to deal with all this stuff because I have a feeling that it will be my turn before I am ready. You can do this.
Love you,
LeAnn
I just checked out your blog, sorry to hear your little sweetie is having problems. My youngest son also has a chd (just a small vsd) and he had oral sedation for his echos at about 15 months and almost 2. It worked really well at the first sedation and he was a bit groggy for hours after. The second one he was sedated just up until they were done and he was NOT happy!! So they told us his age was boderline to almost needing IV sedation! Anyways I'm sure this may be what they will do which is always a relief! We will keep her in our thoughts and prayers!
Colleen
Mom to Kate, subaortic stenosis
I'm so glad you are feeling better! She is such a dang cutie! I bet that is hard to hold her down at the doctors, hopefully they will be able to give her that drink. Also, she does have great LONG legs. Ow ow!!!
Sydney is seriously adorable!
Abby has had 2 sedated echos. The first they gave her an oral solution to knock her out. It tasted HORRIBLE, but wasn't too bad to get down. The second one they knocked her out with gas. Lots of crying, but it was over quickly. I hope it goes smoothly for you guys!
-Alison (abby's mom)
Caralee,
I am so sorry that you have been going through all the health issues with your adorable little girl. She is so cute!! We'll keep you in our prayers. I enjoy reading your blog so much. we'll have to keep in touch now:)
My prayers and thoughts are with you. I'm glad things are looking up.
Post a Comment