
We took a trip this last weekend to Salt Lake to visit Seth's family, while we were there to went to the Zoo. It was so much fun, Sydney HAD To walk the entire time! We were frozen by the time we left that afternoon, I so was not ready for the cold weather!



Sydney loved the Elephants, the Meerkats, and the wild kitties the most. We got to see the Elephants as they were eating their lunch and Sydney kept making her elephant noise to them! She also loved the wild kitties and would run to all the cages yelling "Kitty! Kitty!" Sydney called the Meerkats a "Kitty!" too, she would fallow the meerkat as it ran around its cage and just laughed and giggled at him. There was a crowd of people the came just to watch Sydney as she laughed and chased her kitty around its little cage, it was adorable!


All in all it was a pretty good trip, we loved spending time with Seth's family, but I think that my favorite part was coming home again! Sydney was a terrible sleeper while on the trip, this means lots of tantrums and an extremely hyper little girl! Also Sydney got car sick on the way up and threw up all over her car seat, so our car smelt really bad, I was so happy to get home and wash that horrible smell out of her seat!
15 comments:
How fun!!! Very cute video too! I know what you mean about kids not sleeping well at other people's houses. I always can't wait to get home, and put my kids down in their own beds!!
oH that's too cute! your little Sydney is adorable!!!!!
Sydney is so cute! It's fun to be away but so much better to get back home!
I have so been wanting to take S (and now A) to the zoo. We just don't ever get up that way to do it. I think we'll make a special trip this summer to do so.
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Sydney looks so adorable in her hat! It's always fun to see kids at the zoo and how they react to animals:)
That is so fun I am glad you guys got to go to the zoo! We are glad you are back. We missed you at Mom's house on Sunday.
Love ya,
LeAnn
How fun! Bummer about the car-sickness though. Yuck! We haven't been to the zoo since moving, I may have to plan to do that, this Saturday is supposed to be nice up here (finally!)
Ah puke perfume. One of my least favorite aromas. Glad you had fun. Sydney's hat is so cute on her!
Oh the zoo! It is so fun to watch little kids at the zoo because they love the little animals so much! I'm glad you had a good trip!
I'm glad to see you had a great time at the zoo, we have a family pass, we should of hooked up! Sydney is getting so big...these kids are amazing and strong.
Hugs,
Mike & Family
Cute! She made me laugh calling for the kitty. Gracie loved the pictures of all the animals too. She kept saying, "More animals!" You guys definitely need to live closer to a zoo, like in Erie PA for instance...
How fun and cute is your little family?!? I love the Zoo. I can't wait until I have little ones that are old enough to enjoy things like the Zoo. It must make places like that much more fun - even though I love them now already!
I stumbled onto your blog and I had to comment how gorgeous your baby girl is. She's only a smidgen younger than my heart baby, Abby, who has HLHS. Sydney looks like she is doing great! All the best for you and your family.
-Alison (Abby's Mom)
I found your blog through IHH. My daughter was born 1/23/07 and had OHS 1/30/07. We must have crossed paths in the PICU? Anyways, your daughter is so cute, reminds me of my own daughter! Looks like all is well with her!!!
Colleen
kcandcolleen.blogspot.com
Ah man, if I knew you were in SLC and going to the zoo, I would have loved to meet up with you there and hang out! However, I will be in St. George for a whole week the first part of May, and I definitely want to get together again at the Sonju's with you and your little Sydney girl! It was so fun to watch "the girls" go crazy over Jon and Sydney. We just have cute babies, huh? So let's plan something!
Post a Comment