I am just wondering where she learned all her dance moves, because neither of her parents can move like this!!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
10 comments:
Wow! She does have some wicked dance moves!
SOOOO cute!
Your last posts pictures are so cute and I love Sydneys swimsuit!
I cant wait for kiddie pool weather.
How Cute!!!
Nice moves!! What a fun kid.
Love the stomping and the clapping and hip moves. She's a doll, I love videos because you can see more of their little personalities than just photos.
So funny! Did she get the moves from mom or dad?!
very fun, I love her giggles!
So cute! I love the grooves!
Well, if she didn't learn those wild moves from mommy or daddy, where did she learn them because she's pretty talented?! Her giggles make me smile!
caralee....do you know Catherine's email? I wanted to look at her blog but apparently you can't unless you are invited...or catherine if you read this send me a email at stephaniewhiting03@hotmail.com -- thanks
Post a Comment