We had an Easter egg hunt at my Parents house with my sister Leann and her 3 kids, we had so much fun!!! Earlier this month I bought some plastic eggs and was teaching Sydney that candy and other snacks can be hidden inside the eggs, she caught on pretty fast. After she got a few eggs in her basket, she plopped herself down on the ground and began to open them so that she could eat the candy inside.
Sydney loved carrying around her basket, she carried it around all night long!
After eating a little bit of candy, we helped her find some more eggs. She did such a great job!Eden also had a great time, she LOVED the suckers and the fun dip!
We had one special egg that was empty inside(just like Chist's tomb!) and the person that found that one special egg got their very own picture of Jesus so that they could remember the true meaning of Easter! Way to go Tolman boy, for finding the special egg!
Kimball, Reeve, and Tolman, hanging out on the new steps in my parents back yard! My parents have been fixing up their back yard so that my baby sister Mary can have her wedding reception there in May. They used to have a deck right here but they took it out, and my grandpa and my cute little brother made these beautiful brick stairs!

15 comments:
So fun! This afternoon we also went to an Easter egg hunt. It was fun. I decided that the hunts at home are the best!
That looks way fun! I like that idea of the one empty egg and the reward.......we've been thinking of doing that too! Hope you don't mind if we use it too! Love the back steps! Your G'pa and bro. did an awesome job! Have a good easter.........oh! I just read about Rhett, I know my prayers might be too late,but we'll keep him and his family in ours!
Green grass...how would it be. We will be having our Easter egg hunts on dead grass - luckily the snow is melted though.
Yey - I love that egg idea. I am going to have to start that tradition with my kids. Looks like Syd had a great time!
Oh, those pictures made me miss all of you and WARM weather SO bad!!! The stairs look AWESOME! Dad has a beard!!! The grass is green! We had to have our egg hunt in the house. Our yard is still covered with snow. David thought we could have it outside anyway, but the kids are sick so I said nope. I am so insanely jealous that you are there and I am here (does that mean I am coveting?). Hmmm... guess I will have to work on that one...
Cute idea with the empty egg! Ian dug the Easter Egg Hunt, too. He called them "balls" and loved looking for the "balls" and putting them in his basket.
Fun pictures! Looks like Sydney had a fun Easter!
Looks like a fun Easter! I see Sydney caught onto the whole egg hunt idea!
In these pictures Sydney looks so big! It looks like she had a good time.
How fun! I loved Easter egg hunts as a kid, we'd do it for days after Easter. So, I totally win worst Mother of the year award--I promised Olivia we'd to an Easter egg hunt all weekend and it NEVER happened. Poor little thing. I need to just do it tomorrow!
I love the idea of an empty egg, and then getting the picture of Christ. Sydney looks adorable!
Its nice to see that Sydney had a great Easter!!! Thanks for including Rhett in your prayers his family needs all they can get. It looks like such nice weather down south!
Hugs,
Mike & Family
What fun! I love the idea about the empty egg and the Savior's tomb. What a great object lesson!
How great was that? Everything looks awesome and can't wait for the wedding and Julie being here with the THREE grandbabies. Stephen will go and pick them up. He is so excited.
Sydney looks like she is having so much fun! She is such a doll... Hope you had a great easter!
Post a Comment