
I got out the little kiddie swimming pool yesterday and the kids had a bast in the water. Yes, the water was freezing cold that came out of the hose. Also if anyone submerged anything more than tiny hands and feet in the water they would gasp for breath, but it was still fun!

Sydney loved the fish that were on the sides of the pool, the whole time she would walk around saying and signing "ish, ish."

Corbin loved the to play with the water that was coming out of the hose. He also would stop and wave at all the cars as they passed by, some of them would slow down and wave back at him!

We played out in the water for about an hour. The kids where good and tired by the time we went in and I had a small sun burn on my arms and legs...summer here we come!
16 comments:
No fair! It snowed here today. If you need a place to stay when you visit Grandma, you are welcome to stay at our house. (Though, I understand if you decline :-) Anyaway, it will be great to see all of you.
No way! I wish it was that warm up here! Looks like fun!
I totally need to do this! MY kids would love it...who am I kidding ANY kid would love it! I have found that I usually have to mix hot water in with the hose water for my kids to really play in it. And it's true...they always come away worn out!
Holly hot water is a great idea. I will have to do that when we do it again, the water really was pretty darn cold!
How fun! Great idea! I am definately getting the pool out!
Yeah for the warm, summer weather! I love Sydney's swimsuit! She's so darling!!! I'm on my way to play at the park with my kids. Finally, we have warmer weather up here in Salt Lake! Hooray!
Looks fun!!
yea, it snowed here today too. So disgusting! Sydney's suit really is cute. We can't wait until Gracie and Sammy can come swim too. Only one more month!
Don't you love this nice St. George weather! We've been outside every day! Cute swimsuit!
I saw them in action as I was out for a walk. From what I saw they really had a good time. It makes me want to get a little pool for Amber for the summer.
Caralee you can come over to my house when it gets hot because our front is shaded in the day.
how fun! So excited for summer!
I am jealous! We have had snow the past few days which is really wacky for Washington.
Such cute babies!
I just don't know what to think about this weather; one day it's bright and warm, the next it's windy and chilly. But what fun they had in the pool! Such cuties.
Looks like Sydney had so much fun! I am jealous..We still have cold and snowy weather here in Cedar.. I need to drive down and enjoy the sun:)
Caralee, could you tell Crystal that I accidentally put the wrong address in on the invite she sent me FOREVER ago (carlos used his lawfirm address and it took me forever to learn how to spell it) Anyways, my invite has expired and I just realized that you talk to her on your blog. Could you ask her to send me another invite please? Thanks so much!
ps it was fun talking to you the other day!
Oh, I soooo wish we lived down there!! We had 4 inches of snow the other day!!
I don't believe in being cold, so I can't quite figure out why we haven't moved down south yet.
Sydney looks so dang cute!! What a fun day.
Rhett says "ish" too but his is more like "ishy". Too cute. They would get along great!!
((HUGS))
Pam and Rhett
Post a Comment