Friday, March 21, 2008

Rhett needs your Prayers!!

Any of you who has a spare minute today check out the link on my Friends and Family list called Rhett's Journey. Rhett is an extra special kid that is having major surgery this morning! I got to know this wonderful family when we were in the PICU with Sydney when she had her open heart surgery, Rhett was also there. He had a really hard time with his last surgery, with some major complications, so his parents have asked that anyone who is willing to send some prayers in his direction today. As a mother who has had a child in such a risky and scary circumstance, I remember that all the prayers that went out in our behalf was the only thing that got us through some of the hardest days. I could literally feel the prayers as I spent endless days in the hospital, the peace and the comfort that they brought are beyond words. So if you get a chance today go to Rhett's blog and send an extra prayer in his direction! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Caralee for giving us all the chance to remember Rhett and his family in our prayers. I enjoyed reading about Rhett and his family.
Love Aunt Susan

Unknown said...

Your blog has a special way of making me teary eyed. Thanks for the intro to Rhett and his family. What a sweet boy.

Robin Keith said...

how did it turn out for Rhett? do we know?