Friday, March 14, 2008

5 Years!!

***I apologize in advance for the spewing of sunshine and rainbows, but I can't let the day go by with out letting my hubby know how much I love him!*****

Seth,
In honor of the 5 years that we have been married here are 5 reasons that I love you!

1. I love you for always being there when I need you! I know that I am not easy to live with, but you laugh at me when I am being too dramatic, you listen when I need to talk, and you hold me when I need to cry!

2. I love you because you are a great kisser!!!
3. I love you for being such a good provider for our family! You are so unselfish, you are constantly working to make sure that we have all that we need. You also make it so that I can stay home and take care of Sydney and for that I am eternally grateful!

4. I love you for always being willing to help around the house, you are constantly trying to make sure that my job is easier by doing the dishes and helping me with Sydney when I have had a long day!

5. Most of all I love you for not giving up on me! I know that we have our struggles and that being married is hard and takes constant effort, but you never give up! You are an amazing man and I am so lucky to be married to you!

Happy 5th Anniversary Babe!



12 comments:

Carlos said...

Wow! I can't believe you've already been married 5 years! The pictures were beautiful. You're lucky to have such an awesome husband! Yea being married!

Julie said...

Those were a lot of kissing pictures to get through. Just kidding. Congrats sister. I am happy for you. May the next 5 and beyond be even better!

Julie

Crystal said...

Hooray for 5 years! Happy anniversary!

Jolene and Ty said...

Congrats! 5 years is long time, and you guys have been through a "whole heap together" and you still have a wonderful relationship!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a great day!

Unknown said...

Very nice. Happy Anniversary. I love your wedding dress.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You were such a beautiful bride!

Emma said...

Happy 5 years of bliss! You guys are so cute. I love your hair & dress, beautiful

Holly Woolsey said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm happy you have been able to find someone so good!

Alyssa said...

Crazy! Our 5 year is coming up soon, too...I can't believe it. Conratulations! You two really are so cute together!

Emily Orison said...

I've never seen your wedding pictures before, they're very cute! Caralee you haven't changed a bit in five years, Seth on the other hand looks so young in those pictures. It's amazing you've put up with my brother for this long! Anyway Congratulations!

McDuffie Family said...

K! Gorgeous couple! He sounds like a keeper! Good for you guys! He's just as lucky or luckier! Happy 5th!