



Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
9 comments:
Look how fun grandma's looks! Sydney is so cute!
You guys got to go to Grandma's? No fair. I can't wait till we get all better so that we can go play too! We are lonely for you guys. Sydney looks so cute in the pot. Way cuter than those Ann Geddes pictures! See you soon.
Love you all,
LeAnn
She is so cute! Do you get people telling you all the time how much she looks like you?? I definitely thinks so.
Can we come over and play too!!! Actually we probably couldn't even if we were there. Sammy is sick sick sick!!! We miss you!!! Hug your smiley girl for me.
Love,
Aunt Julie
Love her eyes! Looks like lots of fun :)
yay! Don't you love that it is getting nicer!? Email the info about the play group to me.. lkaeyre@gmail.com! Thanks!!
What a happy little girl you have, she always has such an excited look on her face!
So cute! She's such a happy girl.
BTW, I left a message on Seth's gmail, but we have two openings at the apartment complex come the end of the month if your sibling is still looking for a place. One is upstairs and one is downstairs.
SO cute! I want to go to "grandma's"! I love the outfit, especially the shirt. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment