20 Years Ago/Feb. 1988 - I was five years old and playing outside all day long. We lived in Salt Lake and had a fabulous back yard!
10 Years Ago/Feb. 1998- I was fifteen...AWKWARD!!!! That is what I remember most about being in my teens, I didn't really know who I was yet and I had a really low self esteem. I do remember having some pretty great friends and having a blast just hanging out and being silly!
5 Years Ago/Feb. 2003- I was a love-sick twitter-patted girl of twenty waiting to be married to my cute fiance' Seth Baker on March 14th! I was also working part time at Pine View High as a special ed aid, and working part time as an infant teacher at a local daycare.
3 Years Ago/Feb. 2005- We were moving into our very first town home, we were so excited to be getting out of apt. living and into our very own home! It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and seemed huge at the time.....not so much anymore! Someday we will have an actual home with a garage and a yard!
1 Year Ago/Feb. 2006 - We were at Primary Children's Medical Center with Sydney. We had been there for several weeks and were waiting patiently for Sydney to get strong enough to be able to go home! Little did we know that after we finally did get home Sydney would get an infection and end up back in the hospital to make our grand total of hospital stay to be more than five weeks!
So Far This Year- Celebrated Sydney's 1st birthday, started babysitting Janese's niece, helped Sydney recover from RSV(nasty stuff!) and just enjoyed hanging out with my family!
Yesterday- Yesterday I went to the park with Alyssa and Chrissy, we had a lot of fun! I discovered that I was VERY allergic to the dog that we bought on Saturday!(Super sweet little thing and a very good dog, Sydney loved him!) So I put an add in the newspaper to find him a good home!
Sydney and Buddy(our dog for the past five days!)
Today- A nice man called at 7 in the morning very interested in our dog, he came to look at Buddy and took him home with him! Yippee!! Now I don't have to sneeze and sniffle every time I turn around! I am a little sad that we had to get rid of him, but we really had no choice I was VERY allergic to him!
Later Tonight-I am going to the store for diapers, and some fresh pears, something I discovered that Sydney loves!!! I also need to get some shopping done for some birthday's that are coming up in a few days....why does everything cost so much money????
Tomorrow- I am going to babysit, maybe go grocery shopping, and play with my beautiful daughter! Oh and Clean, clean, and clean some more, until I no long feel that there is any dander from Buddy left over and my throat no longer hurts!
This Year- I hope to be able to stop babysitting by the fall or by the end of the year. I want to have a baby sometime before Sydney is 20, and babysitting so many kids I have decided is a very effective mode of birth control! First of all, I am in no way baby hungry, the very thought of having a baby makes me want to sit down and cry, mostly because I am surrounded by babies every where I turn! Also chasing after 3 one year olds all day long is so exhausting that I usually go to sleep around eight or nine o'clock, no energy to even make dinner for my hubby, let alone do ANYTHING else with him!
10 comments:
Too bad about your doggy. I am crossing my fingers when we get one eventually that my allergies will cooperate.
I am jealous that you went to the park with Alyssa and Chrissy. Sounds fun!
Hey Caralee, this is Tracy Seegmiller. Just entered the blogging world and found you. Looks like you have done a lot in the last 20 years! Sydney is absolutely ADORABLE! I'd love to hear from ya (and anyone else out there..haha). My blog is tlseegmiller.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing your fun stories!
how sad you're allergic to Buddy, guess you'll have to get right on it and give Sydney bro/sis! ;)
That is too bad about Buddy but you have to do what you have to do. Maybe someday you can get an outside dog - when get your garage and yard. I know I look forward to the day I have a yard. Good luck getting all the dog hair out of your house and feeling better.
I want to go to the park with Alyssa & Chrissy! Love those girls.
Wow, yeah. The baby hungry thing would go out the window for me in that circumstance as well. This pregnancy has made me not so baby hungry too. We'll be a family of 4 for awhile before we become 5.
Too bad you need to get rid of your dog. Looks like Buddy and Syd get along really well.
P.S. Sorry for tagging you today, but it's only a picture and a short description! Nothing too hairy.
Hey girl!
What's up? Guess what I'm having for dinner tonight? Same thing you're probably having...a PORK SALAD from Cafe Rio. Yeah! I have a recipe that calls for Embassa Sauce which tenderizes the pork and adds awesome flavoring and makes the best pork burritos! Kim even stole the recipe from me and serves it when she has special guests over! I'll email it to you, okay? :)
hey sister! Who do you think you are not telling me you got a dog? That is very important news that you should share! I'm sorry you had to get rid of him so quickly. He looked cute. I wish I had known you had a dog, I would have come to visit. TTYL -Mary Ann
We tried a puppy....he was so cute! But, I was prego with the second, and just overwhelmed witht that, having a 6mo. old and very sick to take care of a puppy, so we gave him away! I was sad,but that's how it goes! You've done a lot! Where are you guys living?
Post a Comment