Thursday, February 21, 2008

A-Z

GETTING TO KNOW ME, A - Z
A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Seth , my sisters and my Mom (I never thought I would be one of those girls that said there mom is one of there best friends!)
C - Cake or Pie: love cake with lots of frosting, my favorite is Costco cake! Yummy!
D - Day of choice: Saturday, I get to sleep in an be lazy, Seth is home to help with Sydney, I don't have to do anything all day if I don't want to!
E - Essential Item: the internet, tweezers, lotion, hair straightener, blogs, chapstick!
F - Favorite Color: I used to say purple and green, but ever sense I had a little girl, I really like the color pink! I don't really like it on my but I love it on Sydney, pink is just a good color for little girls!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Both as long a they are the sour ones!
H - Hometown: Washington, UT
I - Indulgence(s): Cafe Rio, mint oreos, vanilla coke, reading a good book, blogs(my sanity break!)
J - January or July: January, the month that Sydney was born, and my life changed forever!
K - Kids: ....Seth (love you babe!) and Sydney Jo
L - Life is incomplete without: my family, the gospel, and laughter!
M - Marriage Date: March 16, 2003 ( I think!) This March we will have been married 5 years, I still can't believe it!
N - Number of Siblings: 5 LeAnn, Julie, Sarah, Maryann, and Jeremy(the youngest but not to be pitied in any way, he is way spoiled!)
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: claustrophobia(my greatest fear is getting stuck in an elevator!), heights (I really hate driving up the side of a mountain when there is a very steep drop off on the other side of my car and we are driving on a small curving road!)
Q - Quotes: Life is not waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain!
R - Reason to smile: My beautiful daughter who gets cuter every day!
S - Season: spring and fall. I love the chill in the air and just being out side at the two prettiest times of the year!
T - Tag Three Friends: Catherine, Janese, and Lori
U - Unknown fact about me: I have lost ten pounds sense New Years! Yeah me!!
V - Very favorite Store: Target, Forever 21
W - Worst habit: not folding the laundry after it has been washed!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, gotta love those cute first baby shots!
Y - Your favorite Cafe Rio pork salad and Salmon Tacos! my mommas chicken enchiladas! mint oreos, and those weird marshmallows that taste like circus peanuts that you can only get a Easter time(weird I know, but they taste so good this time of year!)
Z - Zodiac: Virgo:

The Virgo person is open-minded, dedicated, devoted, nurturing, humorous, quiet, uninhibited, sacrificial, considerate, proud, shrewd, critically inclined, judicious, patient, logical, meticulous, reliable, practical, quick, diligent, intelligent and analytical, industrious, loyal, efficient, thorough, methodical, exacting, precise, detail-oriented, shy, observant, critical, work- and service-oriented, painstaking, pragmatic, modest, discreet, health- and cleanliness-conscious, mentally active, and flexible.

Virgo exists in the mind, everything is inside. To the world, Virgo presents a calm and collected exterior but on the inside, nervous uncontrolled intensity in the mind, trying to figure things out, how to improve everything, analyzing and thinking. Virgo can tire itself out without even moving! Virgo has a constant drive to improve and perfect, this can lead to extreme pickiness and finickiest. They are pure, their motives are honest never malicious and they want to accomplish something


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caralee I sure enjoy reading your blogs. It's fun to learn about you and hear how your cute family is doing. You always have cute layouts. You would be a awesome scrapbook person digital no less. Keep up the GREAT job!!
Love Aunt Susan

Emma said...

Wow, good job on loosing 10 lbs already! Amazing!
So what is the letter M all about???

Melenie said...

lol, you cant remember your wedding date!?
Good job on losing 10 lbs, that definitely needs to be my goal now (x3).

jaesi said...

Im sure I gained 10+ pounds since new years :)
And I was just at forever 21 last night and bought 4 sweaters for 17 dollars! sweet.

Recovery Guru said...

So I am terrible at remembering dates! I asked Seth when our anniversary was and he said "Pie Day!" Then I remembered we were married on 3-14-03, national pie day (3.14, the numbers of pie)!

Morgan said...

Wow!!! How are you? I am not much of a blog surfer and so I am glad you said something to me. I skimmed your blog and those pictures of your daughter are heartbreaking! How is she now? I hope that everything is fine! I can't wait to get more time and come back to your blog and look at it all more closely. Where do you live now?

Recovery Guru said...

Morgan, Sydney is doing great! They had to give her a human heart valve transplant that will need to be replaced as her heart grows about every 2-3 years, but she should be able to have a pretty normal life! We live in St. George but will probably move to Salt Lake in a few years!