Monday, February 11, 2008

Tomboy

For Christmas Seth got some little remote control cars....Sydney loves them! When I pick her up she will point to where she wants to go, 9 times out of 10 she want to play with the remote control cars! She knows how to work the controls and she will even make the car sound as she plays!
These are her other favorite cars, she will drive them all over, on the walls, on the carpet and even on her body!
I think that it is so cute that this little girl is kind of a tomboy, she loves her baby dolls and her kitty but she also loves to play with blocks and cars and trucks!

11 comments:

Jamey said...

It opens up a whole new adventure when you have new toys. Aspen is really liking all of the boy toys that are entering into our house. (boy toys, that doesn't sound right...you get what I mean) :)

Jess said...

I hope Tally is a bit of a tomboy...she'll need to keep up with Chase:)

Jess said...

Plus she already wants all his toys!!

Emma said...

Those are some great pictures you took there!
My little girl likes a lot of boy toys as well. For Christmas she asked for race and a dump truck. She plays with those way more then her kitchen... just like her Mom.

Unknown said...

Cutest tomboy ever!

Carlos said...

Sorry it's been so long since I commented, school has been hectic. The pics of Sydney are so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Good for her! I love her little outfit by the way!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She for sure has the most beautiful eyes ever! They are just breathtaking. My niece is just like that. Such a girly girly, but then a huge tomboy as well. She ALWAYS has to wear a dress or a skirt, but is usually dirty and tough as a boy.

Catherine said...

Caralee!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! It made me smile to see it. Sydney is so beautiful!!! But you better watch out, cute tomboys like her get all the attention from boys later on. She's gonna be a heartbreaker for sure! :)

Lyman and Kim said...

Caralee,
It's Kim (Truman) Williams. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad that Catherine shared our web page with you. When she gave me yours a couple months back I was sucked into it and read just about every post you had on there.
The funny thing is I remember seeing, you , Julie and your mom numerous times in the cafeteria at PCMC. We never really knew each other in high school so I wouldn't have felt weird coming to talk to you especially assuming why you were in the hospital.
What challenges our little ones have gone through and such a blessing to have them in our lives.
I wish I had started our blog back when Bentley was in the hospital but we used the CarePages that the hospital led us to. Either way it was nice to keep those that we cared about up to date.

~Kim Williams

Lyman and Kim said...

Caralee,
Yes it was weird to see you there because you don't expect to see people from St. George up at Primary Children's. For the first week or so I never hardly left either but being in the NICU they don't let you sleep next to their bed like some of the other units do...too much needing to be done and a sleeping parent would just get in the way.
We only live 5 minutes away from Primary's so I would go up in the morning and then come home in the evening. Also, I went back to work so that I didn't waste all my maternity leave (at the time I didn't know if I was going to need to go back). It was hard to leave him everytime!

~Kim
Maybe getting your email address would be easier if we want to correspond back and forth. :)