Thursday, February 14, 2008

My loves!

1/12/08
1/14/07

Alright, I must admit that I am not the biggest fan of the holiday, but I couldn't let the day pass with out telling the two biggest loves in my life how much they mean to me!
I don't know what I would do with out both of you in my life,(probably shrivel up and die!) you mean the world to me and I love you more than words can say! You are my sunshine , my shining star and the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow! You are the breath that I breathe in, and the reason I get up each morning! I need you both more than Chocolate! I thank Heavenly Father every day that I have you both in my life!

2 comments:

jaesi said...

Sydney is so beautiful. You have such a good looking fam.
Paul totally remembers you.....I couldnt remember your maiden name but I described your big smile and he remembered :)

Jess said...

I totally know how you feel! Families are GREAT!