Monday, February 4, 2008

Tagged!

Two Names You Go By: #1 Caralee #2 Momma (by far my most favorite name!)
Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1. Jeans and a blue shirt
Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: #1 romance #2 honesty #3 humor #4 Trust #5 friendship #6 lots and lots of Kissing!! Sorry that was more than two things I got a little carried away!
Two of Your Favorite Things to do: #1 play with Sydney #2 Read
Two things you did last night: #1 Seth and I ate Ice cream out of the container while watching the show "When good pets go bad" (not a show you should watch right before bedtime!) #2 We had dinner at my Moms house with my sisters and my brother and my sisters kids!
Two people you Last Talked To: #1 Julie #2 Seth
Two things You're doing tomorrow: #1 babysitting Corbin and Bria #2 going to the store to finish Seth's valentine gifts
Two Longest Car Rides: #1 St. George to L.A. #2 St. George to Salt Lake(so far I know!)
Two Favorite Holidays: #1 Christmas #2 Halloween
Two Favorite Drinks: #1 Water #2 Vanilla coke (I let my self have one about once a month!)
Two Things About Me you may not have known: #1 when I had the time I used to love to draw #2 I hate to cook!
Two jobs I have had in my life: #1 a mom (by far my favorite job!) #2 Autism Preschool coming in at a close second
Two Movies I would watch over and over: #1 Pride and Prejudice A&E version #2 Return to me
Two Favorite Foods: #1 Pork salad from Cafe Rio and #2 mint Oreo's
Two places I'd rather be right now: #1 visiting Julie and seeing my cute niece and nephew! #2 Some place warm and sunny like the beach!

**You can do this tag if you want to, I am not going to tag anyone because I just got another tag so this is not the last you will here from me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caralee, It's hard to believe a year ago all you were going through with Sydney. You guys have done a great job!! Sydney is sooo cute and has come along ways. Jolene and Ty have now joined the blog world at www.hansenfirehouse.blogspot.com
I sure enjoy reading the blogs it helps to know what is going on with friends and family.
Love Aunt Susan

LeAnn said...

I think that since we both want to go and visit Julie we should run away and go together! What do you think? I don't think I want to go to the beach with you though, I am not sure I could fit this big tummy into a bathing suit :(

Love ya,
LeAnn