Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dreamin'

Sleepin

18 comments:

Brooke Bennett said...

So cute!

Allysa said...

this so soo adorable!

Mariesa M. said...

Sleeping babies (and mamas) are so peacefull looking! What kind of photoshop action did you download to make it look like that? I love it!

Catherine said...

I love your new background! Sydney will see this picture in 16 years and KNOW that she was loved as a baby! So sweet!

Recovery Guru said...

Mariesa- I used the new picture editing program at photobucket.com they have a really cool feature that lets you smooth out pimples!

Jess said...

AWWWWW! Very sweet!

Julie said...

What a beautiful mom and baby. You really look so sweet!

Love ya.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Precious - get that in a frame on your wall!

Emma said...

Now that is adorable! I love it!

Tracy S. said...

I love it! So special :)

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

This picture is so sweet! Where do you get all of Sydney's head bands?

McDuffie Family said...

I love these moments! You guys are so cute!

Jolene and Ty said...

That picture is so priceless!

Alyssa said...

Cute girls!

Pam said...

That is the sweetest picture ever!!

((HUGS!!))

Pam and Rhett

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls!

Haven said...

I love the Mommy/Baby pictures! So adorable.

Jamey said...

You are lucky that you have a husband that takes cute pictures like this. I would have to tell Brad that when we fall asleep...take our picture. (not the same effect.)