Monday, November 10, 2008

Camera shy


Maybe not so much camera shy but camera rage! As soon as you aim the camera in Sydney's direction this is the face she makes! She gets so upset because she wants to be behind the camera and not in front of it. This makes it super hard to get any cute pictures of my darling little monster!

Tomorrow I am going to get checked out by the specialist. My original appointment was for last Monday but the doctor went out of town so they rescheduled it for Tuesday, very frustrating. I am really very anxious for this appointment. The past few weeks I have been having contractions on and off, some times these contractions are few and far between. On other days these contraction start coming and then don't stop. They get so bad that I start having menstrual like cramps and back labor pain! When this happens I am ordered on bed rest for the rest of the day and sometimes even the next day. When I start having these pains I get so scared that something is wrong with this baby. I have had a few miscarriages in the past but never when I was this far along. I have noticed that my contractions seem to be more frequent when I am feeling more stress, and when I am very active, running around chasing after Sydney and the babysitting kids. I hope that this doctor can help shed a light on the reasoning behind the pain and contractions, so that I can have a little peace of mind! I am pretty sure that at this appointment that we will be having an ultrasound so it will be nice to be able to see the baby! Anyway I will try and post if we find anything out so everyone please keep your fingers crossed for me!

6 comments:

Brandi Schall said...

Ah those pictures are too funny, though I'm sure frustrating!

Good luck with the appointment. I can imagine the anxiety. I hope all is well.

Carlos said...

Hehe, you gotta love this age :) I am praying that all goes well at your appointment and that your little baby is okay! Hang in there! Love ya!!!

Catherine said...

How is she still so stinkin cute even when she's mad? Seeing beautiful little Sydney all onery like this is the reason I blog! It makes me feel like I'm not the only one with cranky kids sometimes. Good luck with the dr's appointment. You'll be in my prayers!

Emma said...

I love that picture of you guys!!!
And best of luck in your appointment. I hope to hear good things coming your way!

Morgan said...

fingers are definitely crossed for you!!! Good luck!

Emily Orison said...

We will be praying everything goes okay. Your "monster" is a cutie.