B- Blessings and my Baby in my belly
C-Christmas music and Chocolate
D- Doggies (Sydney's "Poppy" and our Penny)
E-Eternal Families
F- Freedom
G- Good examples and Good books
H- Heart surgery and Heart doctors
I- Independence
J- Jesus Christ and Seth's Job
K- Kind People
L- laughter
M- Moms
N- New clothes
O- Opening presents
P- Prophets, Pictures, and Phones
Q- the Christmas Quilt to snuggle under
R- Random acts of kindness
S- Seth and Sydney Jo! and Scriptures and Sisters and Surprises
U- UltrasoundsV- Vehicles
W- Water
X- X-tra snuggles in the morning
Y- for "Yeah!" moments
Z- Zebras......and all of Heavenly Fathers animals
***I Tag anyone who wants to do this***

9 comments:
Yea for your prego belly! You look soooooo cute! You are showing a lot....like I did :) I think this tag of Julie's is a good idea...I've been meaning to do it myself, but for some odd reason I can't find any time!
I love this post especially right before Thanksgiving! I might have to do it too!
Cute tummy sister! Love ya!
Love this idea! My list would look really similar to yours, especially the Christmas Music and Chocolate. How fun!
Very cute, I love the 2 pictures, those are definitely the most important blessings.
Congrats on the new baby! I'm actually also prego due a couple weeks before you (April 29). I'm so nervous I want the baby to be healthy in every way. I'm sure you are feeling a little nervous too. I hope we both have Truncus free babies. :) Are you having a fetal echo? I go into primary childrens on December 23rd to have one. I think I will feel so much better once it's all checked out.
Anyway you look super cute pregnant! I'm sure Sydney will be such a cute big sis.
Diane Mann
You look beautiful!
How fun is this! You're gorgeous!
I love your tummy! Be proud! It's a beautiful miracle! :)
Post a Comment