Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

I have been a huge slacker this last week. I have been in extreme amounts of pain and I have had to be in bed most of the week just to manage it, with Sydney shipped off to who ever will take her. So I am just going to post the pictures from Easter and call it good. Enjoy the picture overload!
Looking for eggs
Sydney found a few in the tree!

The cousins had tons of fun too!
We just got a sweet new camera, Love it!!


Posing by the Easter basket with a handful of candy!

Yummy!

Thanks Easter Bunny!!

7 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

I LOVE the pictures of her in the tree! So cute!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm so sorry you have been in so much pain. Do you need anything? Let me know!

Sydney looks so cute looking for eggs!

Carlos said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Hang in there!!!! You're almost done!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain...only a little bit longer! Sydney is so cute!

Alyssa said...

I am happy to take her!!! Do you need me to this week? Are you done babysitting the other kids? Let me know!!!

Shay Tayler and Levi said...

fun pics. if you need i can watch syd any time on mondays and tuesdays, i'm usally not busy.

Emily Orison said...

Holy crow- It just dawned on me you guys are about to have a baby really soon now- where has the time gone. I'm sorry to hear you are in so much pain, hope everything is going well, other than that.