
We are doing our best to adapt with lack of sleep, having a new baby and a two year old to tend. Caralee's family has been helping us a ton, especially with helping out with Sydney. Finally got some time to go through some photos. Here they are.
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
4 comments:
way cute...are you feeling better pain wise????
Wow so beautiful! Congrats girl!!!! He is just so beautiful and going to fit so perfect in your wonderful family!!!!
What a handsome family! Congrats on the new addition. I'm sure Sydney is lovin' having a brother!
Melissa - IHH
Oh he is so adorable. I wish I could be there to hold my little nephew. That's not fair for a boy to get all that hair.
Post a Comment