
Mommy got to do some skin-to-skin after they had Brock breathing better. Brock and Mommy liked this a lot, it really helped him to calm him down and really helped his breathing.

Tired Mommy!

Our first night in the hospital, I just couldn't resist taking more pictures! He is so cute!

This is Sydney's first time seeing Brock. She really doesn't like him very much. For the most part she ignores me if I am holding him. She is starting to warm up to him a little bit but I think she is still feeling pretty abandoned by her Mommy!

Day 2 Brock's first night home and he did pretty good. He has some breathing issues when he eats that has me a little concerned, he gasps and grunts while he eats and then afterwards for about 30 min. So I am not getting much sleep at all, because it scares me when he gets this way. He needs to get the hang of sucking and swallowing.

He is so adorable!


Love him!!

Day 3 First bath.....hated it!

He liked getting dressed and having his hair washed and combed though!

Finished......what a cutie!!!! (Can you tell that I am completely in love with him?)
15 comments:
He is completely perfect!!!!
What a handsome little man! Orden loved looking at the pictures of his new friend :) I hope Sydney adapts fast and can be a good little "helper".
I'm in love with him too! I love that he already has a faux hawk.
Look at his hair!!!!!! He is so cute!!
He. is. adorable. I cannot get over his cute face! He looks like such a boy too, love it! Congrats!!
He is a beautiful baby! Congrats!
oH caralee!! i've been with out internet for quite a few days...Oh you had your Beautiful baby boy!!!! so cute!! he's Adorable! congrats, and you Look GREAT!! hope you are healing well!!
He is absolutely beautiful. And you are so brave. Wow, don't think I could have ever done it. Your mom and sister were so proud announcing his arrival today.
He is sooo adorable!!!
Caden was the same way when I had Cameron a few months ago. He warmed up to him after a week or two. Now he won't leave him alone! I'm hoping that Sydney is the same... for your sake! I've learned though, that you cannot leave the two of them alone-anywhere-for any amount of time! Caden tries to pull the baby's legs to make him flat, and then he takes off his diaper! Very cute, but nerve racking all the same. :)
So happy for you all. It's almost strange having a healthy baby, huh? We deserve it! :)
Ashlea
He is soo adorable!!!!
I love him! Congrats. Great head of hair.
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
He is so dang cute! I'm so happy for your little familY!
Wow. You have a beautiful son. He is so cute. You look great. congratulations!!!
The skin to skin pictures are so precious. You're so gorgeous!
Post a Comment