



A few things about Brock at 4 months are:He can roll over from front to back and from back to front.....when he wants to that is!
He is a horrible sleeper
He loves to jump and to put weight on his legs
He is a big flirt and loves to smile at people and at his sister!

He has only has a bottle 4 times
He finally started rice cereal....hates it! His very first swallow he gagged, but I am pretty sure he was copying Sydney who was gagging as she watched me feed Brock. She is so funny about different textures!
One of the first bites of rice cereal!
All done and so happy about it!
He still needs to be swaddled to sleepHe is a drool monster!
He loves to suck on his fingers and can fit his whole fist in his mouth
He loves to play with hands. I will put my hand out and he will be entertained forever just holding on to my fingers and watching my hand move.
He does not like toys yet
He likes to suck on burp clothes and blankets
He has lost about 3/4 of his hair, so I buzzed it to even out all the bald spots *sob*
He is a pretty good baby and is finally starting to be more content when he is put down. I am more in love with him every day! (I just wish that we could figure out his sleeping problems!)
7 comments:
What a cutie!!! I can't believe he's 4 months old already!
Wow, I can't believe he is already 4 months old! If it helps, Orden was the same way about being put down...he napped in my arms! At about 5 or 6 months he suddenly got over it and is fine now....maybe boys just like to be held by their mommys more ;) Hope that helps!
How cute he is! It is always surprising how fast they grow. Hopefully someday soon he is get the sleeping thing down. :)
What cute pictures!! I'm seriously shocked that he is 4 months now! He's growing so fast.
cute boy!!!
so sad to hear Sydney broke her leg. Looks like the cast isn't slowing her down at all. Brock is sure a cutie.
Must kiss Brock! I cant stand it! I need to pinch those cheeks and blow raspberries on them and just make him cry cause he's sick of me kissing him! You have no idea how good you have it!
Post a Comment