admission to the petting Zoo....................................$6
The look in Sydney's face when she pets her first baby chick....priceless!

Sydney loved the baby chicks! She held on to them so tight that Seth thought she was going to smother them.
I love this picture! Sydney started petting the pony, then she made up a song and started to sing it to the pony. It was so cute! This is roughly how her song went.."soft pony, warm pony, little ball of fur. Neigh. Neigh. Neigh." I am kicking myself for not getting her song on camera!
I am not sure what kind of chicken this is but he had the funkiest hair do that I had every seen! I had to take a picture of him because he was so awesome!
I love this look on Sydney's face! I think she was looking at the baby goats.
Baby Brocky mostly slept through the fair snug as a bug in his sling.
Sydney and Daddy. They are such good buddies! Seth had to carry her most places at the fair because she refused to stay in her stroller and I didn't want her walking on her cast outside.
Yes, I was there too. I felt awful! I have been way sick the last few days but I wasn't going to let that stop us from going to the fair. I am paying for it today, I can barely get out of bed my body hurts so bad!
We went to the bear show, we stood there for fifteen minutes before the show started(there was standing room only by that time) and the show was only about 10 minutes long. Oh well it was neat being able to see bears so close up!
This bear made me laugh! He was so hot that he sat in the water tub, just chillin' the whole time we were there!I have always loved the fair and I am so glad that we went!
3 comments:
How fun! You can tell she's an animal lover!
I'm excited for the fair next year. Scott was gone hunting this weekend and I wasn't about to take Nathan by myself. Looks like Sydney had a great time!
How fun! I loved the pony song!
Post a Comment