Sydney showing off her cast on the last day that she had to wear it!
Sydney lifting up her pink leg for the picture(That is what she called her cast)
Waiting in the waiting room Sydney picked up a magazine and looked at it for like ten minutes. I had to take a picture because my baby girl never sits still for that long. It must have been an interesting magazine!
Sydney was really good about getting her cast cut off her leg. She kept saying "Owie! Owie! Owie!" over and over it was pretty funny!
.....and presto the pink cast is off! Sydney had stuffed a hair rubber band down her cast which I thought was kind of funny!
Sydney sleeping on the bed waiting for the doctor to come look at her legSydney is doing great with her cast off! She has a little bit of a limp and babies her leg just a little but she is doing wonderful. Dr. Smith said to try to keep her from running and jumping for the next ten days and I had to stop myself from laughing in his face. Seriously!?! My kid never walks she runs, jumps and dances her way through life. There is no way I am going to be able to stop her from running and jumping unless I tie her legs together! As if to prove this, on the way out to our car Sydney started running through the grass to the parking lot. Oh well I guess I can try my hardest to slow her down!


5 comments:
Yeah, Sydney! Cute, cute pictures!
Syd's pucker lips crack me up every time! You know what I'm talking about. She'll smile big showing her teeth and then she does her cooky, cute smile with closed, pucker lips! I just love that girl!
Congrats Sydney! What a cutie!
Sydney cracks me up! I'm glad she is cast-less now! :)
Yay! So glad her leg is feeling better! And I am actually surprised all you found in her cast was a hair rubber band! If it had been Sammy there for sure would have been a couple of cars in there... Ha ha ha. Love her. She is such a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment