Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Addyson

Meet baby Addyson. This adorable this girl was such a joy to take pictures of! Her daddy is in Afghanistan, fighting for our country and has not got to see his newborn baby girl yet. Addyson's Mommy wanted to get some pictures done of her so that she could send them to her Daddy. Enjoy!











8 comments:

LeAnn said...

So cute Caralee! She is darling and you did an awesome job on those pics! Way to go!

Love ya,
LeAnn

Sarah said...

She's cute. Good job. I want a baby!!!

Julie said...

She is an American Sweetheart! Love her! Good job on the pictures sis.

Mary Ann said...

What a sweet little baby! You did such a good job on those pictures! I'm sure her daddy will love them!

Recovery Guru said...

Thanks guys!!!

sweet nectar sara said...

there are awesome!
i'm linking this to acia's blog, hope you don't mind :)
*sara (reeve's niece)

sweet nectar sara said...

I meant: THESE are awesome :)

Recovery Guru said...

Sara no I don't mind at all I am just glad that everyone likes them!