Thursday, May 27, 2010

Remy

Brock got a tractor for his first birthday.

Sydney promptly claimed it as hers and named him Remy.

Sydney loves Remy.

Sydney plays with Remy all day long. Every day.

Tonight as we were getting ready to settle down for bed time when Sydney told me:
"Remy needs to cuddle with me."

10 minutes later this is what we found:

Yep. That's right folks my sweet baby girl is cuddling with a tractor. Some girls like baby dolls or stuffed animals, nope not this little girl. This little girl wants to cuddle with a hard plastic tractor named Remy. (Note: She tucked Remy in under her pink blankets with her. Now THAT is love!)

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I just love that Sydney girl! She is so funny! Where did the name Remy come from? I think it is so sweet she tucked it in under her beloved pink blanked!

Recovery Guru said...

I have no clue where the name Remy came from. As far as I can tell she didn't get it off of any of her shows. She just came up with it herself!!

Carlos said...

Soooo...does the birthday boy get another tractor?? haha, that Sydney girl is so silly!

ALeisha said...

Oh, so cute!