Monday, June 7, 2010

Best 30 bucks ever spent!

Water table............................................................................................$30
water toys..................................................................................$10
hours of peace for Mommy and lots and lots of fun for kids.........priceless!
Sydney has so much fun that I can't even get her to look at the camera and smile!
putting lizard(yes my daughter loves playing with all things creepy and crawly) at the top of the slide.......
and watching him come out at the bottom! So. Much. Fun.

Brock loves the water and just sits and splashes like mad! He splashes so much that I have to take of all his clothes off or he will get soaked in seconds!!

Why didn't I buy one of these along time ago?

5 comments:

Julie said...

Fun! I almost bought one similar to this. Now I wish I had... Can we come play with yours?

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

What a great idea! Where did you get this... I want one =)

Recovery Guru said...

Lori it was at Target in the swimming pool/toy area. It has been awesome!

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

I've been wanting to get one. My kids would LOVE it!

Mary Ann said...

It looks like they are having a blast! What cute kiddos! I love that Sydney likes to play with lizards and tractors and dinosaurs and such, and Brocky is so cute! I remember when I was there last time and they were in the tub, he was so cute with how much he loved to splash!