Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun with Chalk

Okay so for some reason Sydney has always loved coloring on the side of our house with chalk. Really I have no problem with this, besides on occasion wondering if she is perhaps practicing for a future as a graffiti artist. Anyway it's chalk, it washes right off. Well she has taught Brock how fun drawing with chalk on the side of the house is. Again I have no problem with this, in fact I really thought it was cute seeing them both coloring with chalk. They had been drawing with the chalk and playing in the water at the same time. Water+ Chalk=colored paste. This awesome bright paste gave me an idea. I don't know why but I love to help my kids get dirty and make messes....this was the end result.
Instant face paint. It. Was. Awesome. If you can't tell by the look on her face she had a blast.



Now you see her......
Now you don't. I think this picture is so cool because she blends right into the wall.
We might actually be onto something here. Camouflage face and body paint for children. Just put a little bit of this chalk paste on your body and your friends will never find you. You will always be the last to be found when you play hide and seek. Really this could be big! Who knew that chalk could be so much fun!






6 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Your such a fun mom!!!!

Mary Ann said...

I think that looks like so much fun! I'm sure Sydney absolutely loved it! Did you let her color your face as well? You totally should have! That is so funny! I think the picture of her and Brock coloring on your house is so cute!

Recovery Guru said...

Mary she painted my face to...not as much as hers though!Ha Ha

Recovery Guru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

We love sidewalk chalk at our house, too. But I have to admit, my kids have never been quite the facial artist that Syd is. haha Classic pics!