Friday, June 11, 2010

Firsts

A few firsts that have happened the past few days:
Brock's first time feeding himself with a spoon.


Didn't do to shabby if you ask me, I think he ate about a 1/3 of the yogurt by himself

Brock's first time eating at the toddler table with Sydney. He kept trying to stand up on his chair so I tied him to it with is blue blanket. It worked, he settled right down and ate.
He thinks he is such a big boy!


All of these pictures where taken with the first time using my new camera lens. It takes very good pictures in low light with out using the flash. I am in love!!!
Obviously I do need some practice with this lens because some of the pictures were a little dark but I am going to have lots of fun doing it!!!

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow! Brock is definitely not big enough to feed himself or eat anywhere but in a high chair! That kid is getting way too big way too fast! What a cutie!

Carlos said...

Fun times!!! Orden loves to sit at the toddler table too...I think he thinks he is 5. Love your new lens!!! Jealous ;)

Emily Orison said...

super cute!!