Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is me today.....






I told them to looks sad because they were getting sold! Ha Ha!
I don't know if it was a full moon today or what but these cute little stinkers where enough to drive me to drink today! So I sent them outside with 4 sale signs to wait for their Mom to come pick them up(they where only out there for about 10 minutes and she thought it was funny!)

Any takers???

4 comments:

Jonathan, Ashley, and Family said...

Let me be the first to know who buys them...I'll pitch in my 3 for free or would even be willing to pay to have them taken away :D. I sooo know how you feel!

Tom and Juli said...

hahaha! Believe it or not I was that kid once, with my 2 brother's. Except my mom put yarn through the signs to hang around our necks. I'll have to tell you about the time she went on strike once too. lol. You're so cute!!

Mary Ann said...

I think this is so funny and cute! just think of the memories you will have looking back at these pictures! I would buy them in a heartbeat! If only I was closer, I could have seen the signs and bought them yesterday!

Catherine said...

Oh yea, girl, been there, done that! I have SO felt that way before. Since we live close to Hogle Zoo, I tell Wade that the monkeys must have escaped from the zoo, and that he will need to return them for me when he gets home from work!!!