Last week we went on a small trip to Erie PA, as a surprise for my sister Julie on her birthday! We had so much fun visiting with family and visiting the many different places that are close to were she lives like, Niagara Falls, Kirtland, Ohio, a cute little cider mill, and a fun aquarium. We first went to Las Vegas to spend the afternoon with Seth's sister Emily and her cute family. It was our nephew Ashton's birthday so we went out to dinner to celebrate!

Ashton and his super cool Halloween cake! Happy birthday Ashton!

Seth, Sydney and Howard. Sydney loves dogs, and she has no fear of Howard, he would come right up to her and lick her face and she would squeal and flap her arms. It was so cute!

The look on Sydney's face makes me laugh, she loved Howard so much!

Ashton was so busy, he would climb out of the high chair and on to that table. When any one was holding him he would squirm so that he could get down and do exploring, he is such a fun little kid!!!

Ashtons' big sister Sheridan, she loved the spider and the candle that was on the cake. Sydney had such a good time playing with Sheridan and Ashton, that I felt bad that we don't come to visit more. Both Seth and I decided that we need to came to Vegas more often to visit our family and so that Sydney gets to know her cousins better!

Sydney and Ashton waiting for our yummy Red Robin fries to come!
5 comments:
Oh what a FUN birthday suprise for your sister!! Lets see some pics from PA!
I love all those smiley pictures of Sydney, her bright eyes are so beautiful!
That sounds like such a fun trip! I want to go, esp. to Kirtland!
What fun! My children are the worst travelers--glad to hear that Sydney did so well. She and Ashton are so adorable! Happy birthday to Ashton.
So fun! Can I just tell you how much I love Red Robin? I have a serious thing for their strawberry lemonade.
I am so jealous that you were in PA. Just thinking that you were that close to my brother makes me miss him more!
I'm so glad you guys got to get away and have a great trip. Niagara Falls look beautiful! I'm super jealous that you go to go to Kirtland as well. I can't wait to be able to go back East for trip!
Post a Comment