Thank you Aunt Julie for my Puppy I really love it lots!!! Merry Christmas!!!
-Love Sydney Jo
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle. Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly, because Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
4 comments:
Cool! Where did you get the cute dog? My kids would love it. He he he. Actually my kids did love it!!! The only way Gracie wanted to give it up was because she got to send it to Sydney. We love you Sydney.
How cute! We have a duck and a sheep like that! My kids love them!!!
Hey Caralee! I can' believe how big Sydney is getting. Such a cute video! Carlos and I will be coming to St. George Friday night, hopefully we can see you guys!
That video was so cute! Sydney is such a doll!
Post a Comment