
So Sinny has learned yet another thing from Baby Einstein, she goes around with this scrunched up face, sniffing in and out of her nose like a dog! Some of you might think that all I do is let my child watch Baby Einstein videos, I really don't. We watch them maybe two or three times a week but for some reason a few of the things are sinking in like her singing E-I-E-I-O, and that dog puppet on the same movie that sniffs all over with his nose!

Here is yet another cute scrunched up face! I love it!!

Sydney has started to cruise along the furniture! She takes really slow careful steps but she is slowly figuring it out! She takes for granted that I am not always going to be there to catch her when she falls. So she has been getting lots of bumps on her head, because she will just let go and suddenly come crashing down!

Sydney has been kind of sick that last few days. She has had diarrhea for four days now and for the last two days she has been refusing anything to eat besides her bottle. I don't think that she is teething(she just got her 4th tooth), I am wondering if she might be forming an allergy to milk. 3 of the 6 grand babies in my family are allergic to milk(2 of the 6 are still on breast milk). When Sydney had her surgery, they mixed my breast milk with formula and she had diarrhea for a few days until they stopped. Sydney has been loving yogurt lately, I stopped feeding it to her when she started getting sick, but there is no change yet! I hope that we can get this figured out soon so that she can start feeling better!
11 comments:
I also love Baby Einstein! I used to watch it with my neighbors baby all the time! I am for sure getting the box set from Costco!!
I hope she is feeling better...milk products do have adverse affects on many children.
Call the doc if she goes any longer...don't want her to dehydrate.
I love that you got that cute face on camera. I miss all the little faces Aspen used to make, I am excited for Cole to start making them now.
Gracie used to wrinkle her nose up like that all of the time too. It used to make me laugh so hard! What did your doctor say?
Love the photos. I like all the headbands you put on Sydney. My 11 month old niece is frequently mistaken for a boy so my sister in law has been looking for cute headbands. Any suggestions?
Sorry about the diarrhea. With no other symptoms, strong family history, past diarrhea with milk based formula...an allergy would be the likely culprit.
Janel- I get most of Sydney's bows at Kid-to-Kid, they sale the bows and the headbands separate and you just clip the bow onto it. I just learned how to make bows and I am toying with the idea of making my own for Sydney, it looks so easy. Just buy a little clip and glue a bow or a flower on it. If your SIL can't find anything let me know and maybe I could send some in the mail!
Pam- I bought my Baby Einstein set off E-bay, it was brand new, but came with the option of watching each show in Japanese and Chinese, still just as good but more than half the price!
Good luck with the dairy! Lincoln had an allergic reaction to dairy when he was like four months old. He obviously wasn't eating dairy but whatever amount he got from my breastmilk was too much. I had to go off dairy for six weeks and they ease back into it ever so slowly. By then I guess his gut was mature enough to handle it bc he hasn't had any other trouble since. But his pediatrician said that a lot of kids have trouble with it before 1 year, and then some afterward. Good luck!
She is so cute! I too love all the bows. I couldn't find many bows around here when ANdi was a baby so she got mistaken for a little boy all the time.. but now I know about Kid to Kid I will send my sister shopping next time, thanks!
Soo cute! I hope she's feeling better by now, with my late commentage!
What a cute face! Good luck figuring out what is wrong. I always hate when something weird happens and you just have to wait it out! I hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment