Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nap time!!

Sydney has turned into a funny sleeper, when I go and check on her she is usually in a funky position, this one she is sleeping bent in half.
This picture I took on Friday, she had reached up and got the baby monitor and fell asleep cuddled with it!

This one was taken just this morning, she is once again cuddled with the baby monitor. I guess it is time to move it out of her reach!

6 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How funny that she cuddles up with the baby monitor! Isn't it so cute how babies will do the most random things? It keeps you laughing and on your toes!

Emma said...

That is so funny she cuddles with that! Her hair is looking a lot darker these days... maybe she'll have dark hair like her pretty Momma?

Brad & Amy said...

Caralee--Thanks for your post on my blog. If you would like to email my parents their address is caldwellfamily@readytek.net. I don't think it would be weird. It might even be good for them. It has been 17 years since she died, but the healing always continues in this life. Merry Christmas!

Lori Cottam Zavoico said...

Caralee...I stumbled upon your blog..your little girl is adorable...Looks like you are really happy congrats!

lori (cottam) zavoico

Spencer and Mindy said...

I didn't know that your mom has some toy yorkies!!!!! can you email me her number?
mindylurocks at yahoo dot com

:)

Christina said...

It is so funny how they can sleep like that. Amber will sometimes have her legs hanging out of the crib and be fast asleep. It makes me wonder if her legs fall asleep? You are smart to get picture evidence of it - I wish I had more of Amber's weird positions. It is so cute that she snuggles with her monitor!