Sydney is 10 months old, and getting into EVERYTHING! She is such a curious little thing that she is in constant search of something new to discover. Now that she can crawl on her hands and knees she goes everywhere as fast as she can! She loves to pull the cords out of the outlets and to play with the door stop springy thing.
She has started to make all kinds of new sounds and noises! She loves to blow raspberries on any surface she can find (usually me!), and lately has started what I call singing. She is constantly saying new words yesterday she said Daddy and this morning she said Uh-Oh ! She also says Mama, Mom, Dada, Dad, Baba, Bob, No-No, Ya, Pa-Pa and will sign the word milk.
Since she has been so curious lately I have been trying to keep most things out of her reach. Yesterday she somehow was able to open the sliding door to the bathroom which was mostly closed so she wouldn't be able to get in! She somehow got it opened any way and was starting to play with the toilet plunger.....gross! Needless to say the toilet plunger no longer resides next to the toilet!
She loves to stand, although she can't yet do it by herself she will sometimes try. This picture is so funny because she is balancing all her weight against the rocks behind her!She also loves to shake her head no all the time, it is so funny. Most of the time she will shake her head no when she is done with what I am feeding her for dinner or when she wants to get down or out of her car seat.

11 comments:
Those pictures of Sydney are so cute! Her eyes are soo beautiful!
I LOVE all the pictures! Did you take them? They look fabulous! Sounds like Syndey's preempting on the toddler curiosity! Too cute.
She is so adorable! It makes me want to have another little one! :( Enjoy this time, soon she'll be running and you won't be able to keep anything out of her hands! :)
Those pictures are so cute!!! What a doll! When was she born? Our babies are only a few weeks apart!
oh i love her little sweater! ADORABLE pics. your a great photog! She's too Cute!
Brandi- yes I took the pics she was a little stinker though and wouldn't look at the camera!
Brook- Sydney was born on the 12 of January so yep they are pretty close!
10 months! It's crazy how fast time goes, eh?
I love how you colored those pictures! She looks like a sweetheart!
You are so right. Blogs are the best. I loved your pics of Kirkland.
Stephen is going in Jan. If you want to send anything. He is going Buffalo. We found it was easier to go straight down the highway from there instead of Cleveland.
Sydney looks great and I love the tubby pics the best. Thanks for visiting our blog...
She is getting so big! I can't believe it! So cute too, you're a lucky mom!
Those pictures are precious... love them!
Post a Comment