Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Rare Giggly Momment!

12 comments:

Jamey said...

Aspen watched this over and over - she just thought Sydney was so cute! That is funny that she was laughing that much in the tub. Cute laugh!

Julie said...

Who knew that something like that would be so funny! I think I even heard a snort in there. Pretty dang funny!

Julie

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Recovery Guru said...

Oh Julio you sure did hear my little girl snort! She doesn't laugh very often and when she does it is always at something totally random!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I totally heard the snort too! I laughed out loud at that! Sydney is sooo cute. That is one of the best things about little kids though. They laugh at the most random stuff! Sooo funny!

Anonymous said...

That was such a cute video it made me laugh just watching it. Sydney is doing so good it sure is fun to see her grow.
Love Aunt Susan

Jess said...

That was so cute!!! It's crazy what little things make babies laugh!

Holly Woolsey said...

How cute is that! I loved it. There is just something about their little giggles. Even Anna came over to watch and was enjoying it. She wanted to watch again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this adorable video!

Unknown said...

What a cute laugh!

Crystal said...

Soooo funny!

Sarah said...

If that isn't the cutest thing I have ever seen! She's a fun baby!