Sydney LOVES her pink silky blankie! When she is mad or sad just give it to her, she then will rub her face on it and stop crying! If her blanket is laying in the middle of the floor while she is playing, she never fails to stop what she is doing and lay down on it and cuddle for a few moments. When I go in and check on her when she is asleep, she almost always has her blanket completely covering her face!
Its is so cute to see Sydney try to crawl with her blanket in hand, usually she gives up and leaves it behind, but she will always come back to it and snuggle. She has become really snuggly lately and loves nothing more than to snuggle up with her Binky and her blankie and be rocked with her Mommy and Daddy!Yesterday morning Sydney and Seth were on the couch watching Baby Einstein Neighborhood Animals, and "Old McDonald had a Farm"started to play introducing the farm animals. To our astonishment, Sydney started to sing the E-I-E-I-O part of the song! This is not a song that I sing to Sydney and we only watch this dvd maybe once a week, but somehow Sydney caught on and now sings it all day long!

5 comments:
Such a cute video- EIEIEI. She is so pretty with her blankie.
Caralee - since we both keep checking up on each others blog, and making comments, I just went ahead and added you to my list so that I don't have to come through Julie's page. But anyway - Sydney is so cute. How fun, I loved the singing!
I can't believe she got the right words & notes all at the same time, amazing!
So i just realized I have totally neglected your blog, why? No good reasons other then I'm flighty!
It looks like you guys have had a lot of adventures going to so many cool places out east... I want to go there so bad!
I love the pictures of Sydney with the pumpkin, good job to you & picasa!!
ps- very cute layout, i'm diggin it!
Macee has that exact same blanket and is the same way with it. She has to sleep with it every night or she won't sleep well. It's funny and cute. I'm glad Sydney loves her balnkie so much!!!
Post a Comment