Thursday, November 1, 2007

Baby Ballerina

"Look Mom I ate all the candy!"
Sydney did so great in her ballerina costume she only cried at the very first and then was fine with her tutu for the rest of the evening!

As you can see Sydney has conquered her hatred of suckers and now tries to eat them two at a time!
Thats my girl! She went for the chocolate first!!!

We went to the Sonju's first and had some Chili before going trick-or-treating! Maddi was a PV cheer leader, Macey was Sharpe from HS Musical, Halle was a 70's chick and Andie was a china girl!
Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Banks house, Sydney had a great time hanging out with her Grandparents, Aunts and cousins!
This is a picture of my cute big sister LeAnn, and her cute daughter Eden who is dressed up as a witch! Kimball (Buzz Lightyear) loves Sydney so much and kept kissing her and giving her hugs! In the last picture Sydney is kissing him back. Sydney has been so cute with her kisses lately, yesterday I caught her giving her glow worm kiss after slobbery kiss it was so cute!


8 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

She looks sooooo cute!! She really is photogenic!

So, are you related to the Sonju's or just close family friends or what?!?

Recovery Guru said...

Pam,
We are good friends of the Sonju family. Bob was Seth and my Bishop in our singles ward and then I started to help out with the two oldest girls that have Down Syndrome a few years ago.

Anonymous said...

We love the picture with the suckers! Sydney makes the perfect baby ballerina.

jaesi said...

Your little girl is absolutley beautiful! I cant get over her gorgeous eyes.

Jess said...

She is so cute!!! How fun for you to go see your sister!!

Haven said...

What fun! I love the picture of Syd with the two suckers.

I saw your sister and her kids at a Halloween party last Tuesday. I knew she looked familiar, but I was thinking that maybe she was a Keith. I got it sorta right, anyway.

Unknown said...

I love the photo with Sydney and the sucker in each hand. What a sugar high!

Kristen said...

I'm a little late on the commenting... but she looks SO cute! Love the ballerina costume.