Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Niagara Falls Aquarium

After our freezing cold trip to Niagara Falls we decided to visit a near by Aquarium. It was really fun to see all the different fish, they also had penguins(Seth's favorite animal), Sea Lions, and sharks. Sydney's face in this picture makes me laugh, she's not sure what to think about the huge shark head in her face!
Me and my nephew Sammy, what a handsome boy!
We forgot the double stroller for our little trip to Buffalo, New York, so we played musical babies all day, when our arms got tired we passed them along to the next person.
Aunt Julie and Sydney.
Sydney loved watching the penguins, we arrived right at feeding time! It was so much fun seeing them gobble down their fishy lunch!
This was one of my favorite finds, its reminds me of the opening scene in Finding Nemo, where the two parents are protecting their new little eggs. Sorry it is blurry, but you can see the two Clown fish and the bright orange eggs they are protecting.

We also made it in time to see the Sea Lions perform and that was so much fun! My niece Gracie kept yelling "Look at the Sea gulls!" and "Hey Sea gull, get in the water!" We tried to correct her and tell her they were Sea Lions but she wouldn't listen and just kept yelling to her "Sea Gulls"!


7 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Yay! Caralee, I've been checking out your blog for a while as well, just didn't get the guts to say hello! Your little girl is adorable and it is amazing what you guys have been through! What a story and example- I'm excited to keep in touch!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

P.S. your trip looked like so much fun! Niagra is amazing!

Jess said...

That looks awesome!!! I wish they had an aquarium like that here! Chase would love it!

Julie said...

So funny thing... Gracie was sitting next to me when we watched this video on your blog and the first thing she said was, "Hey Seagull!" What a girl! Hope you are feeling better. Talk to you later.

Julieo

Jamey said...

Caralee...I am glad you said hello - I have also looked at your blog. My mom told me about Sydney, I am glad that you are all doing well!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had a great time visiting with Julie and her cute family. What a awesome birthday surprise for Julie. I sure enjoy reading your blog.
Love Aunt Susan

Carlos said...

Hey, sorry I haven't written for a while...school and work have been crazy. I love the pictures of your trip back east, it looks so fun! Carlos and I will be down the Tuesday before Thanksgiving I hope to see ya.