Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Fun!


This Thanksgiving Sydney was not thankful for the leaves on the ground,
but she was thankful for pickles, sweet potatoes and the green bean casserole!
If you look really careful you can see that both of Sydney's feet are not touching the leaves! She HATES the feeling of the grass and leaves on her skin! She kept loosing her balance because she would lift both feet as high in the air as she could so she wouldn't have to feel the texture of the leaves on her feet, but she would not put her hands down on the leaves to stop her from falling over. Then she would try to get on her hands and knees to crawl over to me to pick her up, but when she felt the leaves and grass on her hands she would give up and try lifting her feet up again so that she didn't have to feel anything!

Here is my nephew Kimball, my sister Mary and my other nephew Tolman eating Thanksgiving dinner! We went to my moms house and had a great time seeing most of my family and eating way to much food! I am so thankful for my wonderful family!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! She sure does look like she is enjoying that pickle!!! Like mother like daughter I guess. I remember home much you liked pickles as a kid. Where was it we used to go and you would get those really HUGE pickles? Was it the mall? Now I can't remember. It looks like you guys had fun for Thanksgiving (all except for Tolman, he looks pretty bored). I wish I had been there!

Julieo

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

How funny is Sydney! She gets bigger everyday it seems. I HATE the feeling of carpet on my hands or feet, so I know how Sydney feels. I ALWAYS have socks on - even when I sleep.

Emma said...

You've got quite a cute little girl! And yes, it does seem like every post she is looking so much older!!

Emily Orison said...

Sydney is such a good eater! That's so cute that she likes pickles. Most kids I know of don't like them.

Jamey said...

Hey, we were down at my parents for Thanksgiving too. (well, we ate at Brad's parents) but the rest of the time, we were just across the street! I looks like you had a GREAT time!!!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

How funny! Addison will not eat pickles at all! It looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Haven said...

Sonora hated the feel of grass until she started walking...now she loves it!

So cute. She's such a pretty girl!

Robin Keith said...

That video was darling. I love it when kids laugh. We loved the leaves and reds in her pics. She has the cutest teeth...did you hear Sam is up to seven????!!! Yikes...I usually quit nursing by now...
Teeth = no more mommy off to the bottle!