Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chopped it!



My wonderful sister came over today to give me a hair cut, and me having a brief moment of spontaneity decided to let her chop it off in an a-line! She took about 6-7 inches off of the back...Yikes! I really like it.....hopefully Seth will too!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Way cute! You're such a babe!

Holly Woolsey said...

Way cute!...so does this take you to your 200th post?

Emma said...

Like I said before, I LOVE IT!
I am in need of a hair cut, you've inspired me to make the stinkin' appointment so I can be a hot Mama like you!!!

Recovery Guru said...

Yes Holly my next post will be my 200th post. *wink*

Carlos said...

LOVE IT!!!! I always love to change my hair dramatically (as far as the cut goes anyways) and I love your new look!!!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

You're a hottie!

jaesi said...

ca-ute.... you're beautiful.

Julie said...

Love it sis! You look very sheeky (isn't that the word LeAnn uses?). So I need to talk to you. Call me. Or I will call you. Later.
Julieo

Caden said...

Oooo, I love it! Very stylish. :)

Recovery Guru said...

Thanks everyone I like my cut even more today!

LeAnn said...

Your hair is super cute sis! I guess it is my turn for a hair cut. Maybe I can convince Sarah to come and do mine now!
Love ya,
LeAnn

Recovery Guru said...

@Leann: Sorry it was very selfish of me to insist that Sarah cut mine first....I was having a bad day and wasn't feeling very nice....sorry again!

Anonymous said...

Hey sister Your hair is so so so so so so cute! I am way jealous! You are so cute! Love you lots!
-Mary

Brandi Beaver said...

Jade saw your pictures and said Niiice! I like your haircut, too.

Justin and Jenny said...

Carolee I love your hair!!! It looks so cute!!! I did the same thing to mine back in January only I took off 18 inches!!! I love it though!!! That cut looks really good on you!!!